How to join the Nottinghamshire Family History Society
Our yearly subscription rates are as follows:
- Individual Membership – UK/Europe £13
- Joint Membership – UK/Europe £16
- Individual Membership – Overseas £16
- E-Journal Membership – (2 years) £15
The subscription period run for 1 year (e-journal 2 years) and commences on either 1st February or 1st August.
Benefits of membership are:
- Quarterly journal
- Regular Meetings
- Private use of the Nottinghamshire Archives Search Room on Members’ meetings evenings
- Free access to Research Room
- On line access to
- current and back copies of the Journal
- digitised copies of the Record Series of publications
- copies of other Society’s Journals
- Access to experts within the membership for help with queries and problems
- Access to other members researching the same family names
- Early knowledge of Society projects and volunteering opportunities
Join at Subscriptions in the Shop.
Or come along to one of our meetings or you may prefer to apply by post. In this case please print out the Postal Membership Form. Details of subscriptions and address for posting are on the Form.